My greatest annoyances?
- Leaving dead skin everywhere. It’s so embarrassing!
- Everyone has some well intended advice which is almost always utterly useless.
- Scratching, creams, painful skin, sleepless nights… it can be very exhausting.
- Pillow fights are a no-no 😦
- Neither are sleepovers, unless you are determined to pay the price.
- Blood stains on the bed linen and on my favourite shirts.
- Scratching all the time and annoying others with the noise. I’m sorry, guys!
- Hardly being able to use any cosmetics. Say goodbye to smokey eyes and hello to dead-looking hair!
- Moisturizing, moisturizing, moisturizing and… well.. moisturizing. Fucking exhausting.
This is why I’ve written several posts about how the past few months my eczema has been kicking my butt and my struggles to kick back. I hope they are entertaining. If not, they will at least give you a nice peek into my daily struggles.
This post was also published in Gaaf!, society magazine of the VMCE.